I’ll be with you
I’ll be there for you always
Always and always
Andy Samberg and Lena Headey on stage at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards (x)
Woke up to this on my Newsfeed.
My condolences to this poor man and his family.
But if you want to equate this with Ferguson, perhaps you should:
1) Give the officer who killed him paid leave.
2) Have a massive amount of people defending and justifying the actions of that officer.
3) Raise over a hundred thousand dollars for the “poor innocent officer”.
4) Ignore that this was a situation in which there was a distress call.
5) Pretend that the officer responded with violence because the victim was white.
I don’t believe we should equate this to Ferguson. But people need to realize that violence to ALL races is real. It’s worse, so much worse, to African Americans and any other race than white, but it’s still real. No one cares a flying flip when it’s a while male, but when it’s a black male and either a white cop did it or a hispanic or whatever, it’s immediate news. This man was shot accidentally/which yeah, is lesser than getting shot because of his color, but it’s still horrible and it still shows that folk don’t give a shit because how can it POSSIBLY be racist to shoot an innocent white man?
Now are you with me or not?
Oh I am so fucking with you.
I thought you might be.
I’m going to go see my #LostGirl blues away #earlynight not #Faebies …. @4Chedds